26 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

Hava soğuk ve yağmurlu..

Bugün hava epey soğuk ve yağmurlu... Yağmuru hiç sevmiyorum ama yağmur çizmesi giyecek olmam beni mutlu ediyor... Dışarıya çıkacaklar için kombin paylaşacağım...

---

Today's weather is quite cool and rainy... the Rain don't like at all, but rain boots, clothing me to be happy... will be going Out for the of style I'll share...


 




































Kazak (Pullover) : Dondup

Panço (Poncho) : Burberry

Hırka (Sweater) : Calypso St. Barth

Şort (Shorts) : Mango

Çorap (Socks) : Calzedonia

Yağmur Çizmesi (Rain Boot) : Hunter 

Çanta (Bag) : Latico

Eldiven (Gloves) : Jack Spade

8 yorum:

  1. i follow you dear:)

    very nice blog:)
    http://aigyzrebelle.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Love this post.

    If you get a sec, check out me latest post... ' Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend.' It was love at first sight when I saw this skirt. I would love to read what you think.

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Ben kışı, yağmuru, kazakları, botları çok özleyeceğım sanırım ama şu an yaz gelsin istiyorum:)

    YanıtlaSil

Yorumlarınız için teşekkürler :)

back to top